People with back injuries can benefit from using certain supplements regularly. The herniated disc supplements that are typically recommended by doctors are Glucosamine with Chondroitin Sulfate, Flax Seed Oil, Salmon Oil, Calcium, Vitamin D, and Bee Pollen. These herniated disc supplements can make vast improvements in one’s back injury.
Glucosamine with Chondroitin Sulfate
- Glucosamine: triggers the development of cartilage that is essential to joint repair.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Keeps the viscosity in joints, triggers cartilage repair mechanisms and inhibits enzymes that break down cartilage.
Flax Seed Oil and Salmon Oil
- Good Source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Good Source of Omega 6 Fatty Acid
- Contains natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Controls cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
Calcium and Phosphorus with Vitamin D
- Calcium: Is a mineral that is needed for bone strength and for healthy functioning of the heart, blood, muscles, and nerves.
- Vitamin D: Is a vitamin that is needed to regulates calcium and phosphorus absorption so that the body can properly use them. In result, it helps keep teeth and bones strong and prevents calcium deposits in unwanted places. Vitamin D also has anti-inflammatory properties, regulates blood sugar levels, lowers blood pressure, prevents diseases, promotes cell differentiation, and supports a healthy immune system.
- Phosphorus: Is a mineral that is needed for bone and teeth strength, good digestion system, proper excretion, healthy brain function, protein formation, horomone balance, and cell repair.
- Is considered a complete food.
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin P, Amino Ccids, and Enzymes.
- Reduces Stress
- Supports a healthy digestive system, helps reduce depression, and improve blood pressure.
- Increases endurance, strength, mental function, and libido.